Monday, March 23, 2009

“Wow that was satisfying!”

Here is a list of things that I find satisfying or gives me that tingling feeling that runs through my body:
· Opening a new can of peanut butter and seeing that nice, smooth top layer of peanut butter untouched by fingers or a knife.
· Opening a new box of crayons and seeing all the crayons lined up evenly row by row, each sharpened to the very same point, and the colors are organized so it looks like a rainbow. (By the way, that sharpeners on the back of the big boxes were awful)
· Hitting a golf ball perfectly with your seven iron, it’s like you didn’t hit anything at all.
· A four shot in Halo, go ahead and laugh at me I don’t care.
· Doing a physics or calculus problem and have it flow off your pencil, you know exactly what you are doing and where you are going with the work.
· Having a sparkling clean car after it was covered in mud and grim.
· Hearing your favorite song come on the radio.
· Finishing a good book.
· Being the first one to drive through the fresh snow in the morning.
· Being the very first golfer on the golf course on a Saturday morning.
· Loving somebody
· Working out
· Getting done with a run that nearly kills you.
· Painting a wall, room, or building.
· After a long days work I hop in the shower and just stand there and watch the dirt run off my body.
That’s all I got right now, feel free to add to the list.

Burn…




Off to la clase de computadora programminga (For those of you who do not speak Spanish that means computer programming class)

No comments:

Post a Comment