Monday, March 2, 2009

On your mark, get set....

Hello

I have decided to start doing this blogspot thing because Luke does it, and if Luke does anything then it's automatically cool. You may ask, "Why David Webb? Who is he?" Well David Webb is Jason Bourne's real name (Jason Bourne is the guy from all of the Bourne movies and books) and I decided to use his name because it's always more mysterious when you write under another name. Plus, deep down I want to be Jason Bourne.

I tend to wake up at 7:30 in the morning to take a shower and eat breakfast before my physics class, I find it refreshing. However, when I get into the cafeteria and I am in the eggs and bacon line I want to be able to serve myself. I am a grown man, for the most part, and I think I can decide how many strips of bacon I want, but the nice lady behind the counter insists on "helping" me get my breakfast onto my plate. She will put two pieces of bacon on my plate....two, "but I really want three." That's what I say to myself not to her because I instantly feel bad if I have to ask her for more, so I eat my "big" plate of breakfast and leave the cafeteria somewhat full. I can't wait for the day when I am truly free.

I think my main purpose of these blogs will to upload my favorite comic strips from Pearls Before Swine, Far Side, xkcd, Cyanide and Happiness, and a few others. I found this one today and it really "spoke to me" since I am single.

I think I'm going to like this whole blogging thing...


No comments:

Post a Comment