Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shampoo

One of the better parts of staying in somebody else’s house is when you hop into the shower and see that there are a bunch of different kinds of shampoo. At my grandma’s house there are at least three different shampoos in the shower, so every time I take a shower I try out a new shampoo, I savor the smell, see how it makes my hair feel afterwords, the usual you know? The smell of shampoo is very powerful to me, certain scents take me back to when I just moved into my dad’s new house. He bought me a two gallon tub of shampoo from Sam’s Club, took me about two and half years to finish that off, but every time I smell anything similar to it I think of my dad’s house. Other shampoo scents (Old Spice™ mostly) remind me of freshman basketball when we showered at school after our morning practices, I know I can speak for the whole basketball team when I say those were some great times in the shower. You know what I should do, just walk up and down the shampoo at Wal-Mart and sniff each one and then record what each smell reminds me of, could come away with some interesting results. *Forrest Gump voice* Well, that’s all I have to say about that *Forrest Gump voice*

(For of those wanting to know what shampoo I’m using now, it’s Suave for Men shampoo AND conditioner 2 in 1 (cleans and conditions all in one step))

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5392436152108143490" />
Is this not how it works?

No comments:

Post a Comment