Saturday, October 10, 2009

Olivet

This year at revival I started to notice certain things about Olivet, how amazing this university is, how different it is, how blessed it is. I stood at every revival service and watched, as the pastor called people to the altar, a multitude of students go and do you know who followed these students to the altar? My professors, the faculty, the president of Olivet, all went up to pray with them. This alone showed me how awesome Olivet is, name another college that has this happen. Professors here are investing their time into every aspect of our lives, yes knowledge is very powerful but a person’s walk with God is the greatest thing somebody could invest their time in. How honored am I that my professor wants to make me a better man of God let alone a good engineer, how proud are they when they see us leave a completely different person due to our walk with God. Think how Dr. Bowling (Olivet’s president) feels about Olivet, he must be so proud of what big changes happen here, what the hand of God does to thousands of kids on campus. Yes there are rules and there are things that we are kept accountable on but I appreciate it because they are doing that to look out for me, to build me up and to make sure I’m doing the right thing. Olivet is an amazing university and I’m so glad that this is where I am supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment